CCE Cargo City Enns develops tailor-made warehouses in coordination with its clients. The buildings fulfil the internationally applicable standards for sustainable construction. Modern heat insulation, the use of renewable resources, solar power and rainwater usage technology play major roles. Functional in construction, environmentally friendly, energy efficient and low in CO2 emissions, they offer ideal conditions for modern contract logistics.
- Timber and concrete construction, industrial floors, fire protection, modern heat insulation, solar power and rainwater usage technology, LED and daylight illumination.
- Modern offices in the storage areas
- Adequate docking bays and an optional rail siding connection
- Security concept
- Cross-docking options
- Large handling areas for trucks
- Parking spaces for trucks and cars