As the leading location for Austria's export industry, Upper Austria boasts numerous industrial and commercial enterprises. The town of Enns as a major transportation hub of the central Upper Austrian region has a well-developed traffic network. With trimodal connections to the western railway, the western motorway (A1) and the Rhine-Main-Danube axis, the CCE cargo transport centre offers ideal possibilities for establishing a logistics location.
- A1 (dedicated motorway exit)
- Federal road 309a (Enns–Steyr)
- S10 project under construction (connection to the north)
- Transfer station close to Enns port
- Wagon parking option at Enns port
- Connection to the Danube port
- Connection to European ports and industrial centres via the CTE container terminal